Welcome to EZ Financing! we know that the decision to buy a home is a big one, so thank you for trusting us to help you through the process.
More than anything, we want to be your partner in this journey, so if there’s anything we can do to help — whether it’s helping you figure out how much you can afford, working with you to understand how to get your finances ready, or making sure you’re prepared with the most competitive offer once you’ve found your dream home — We are here for you.
Thuy built Ez Financing to fix issues that she experienced firsthand when her husband and her bought their first home - mostly around a slow and inefficient mortgage process.
Thuy has been helping people live their dream of home ownership and making sure they have the loan that best suit their needs for over many years.
Thuy work with first home buyers who have saved hard for many years and are ready to buy their first home and have no idea where to start. Thuy not only help you get the loan that is most suitable, she also help you understand everything else you need to know (and didn’t) so you can focus on enjoying ‘setting up house’ without any worry”.njoying ‘setting up house’ without any worry”.
HOW WE CAN SAVES YOU TIME, MONEY AND STRESS
1. Speed and Convenience: We come to you at a time and place that suits YOU, 7 days a week, wherever you live in Brisbane.
We respect your time and work tirelessly to help you achieve your goals as quickly and as stress-free as possible
2. Solutions not Sales: We are in the Solutions Business not the Sales Business.
Consider us as your personal Matchmaker between yourself and the Lender
we have proven time and again, that we can find solutions where your Bank can't
Prior to becoming a broker, Thuy worked at the Commonwealth Bank for many years in various roles.
This extensive banking background has given her high level insight into the lending process and helps her clients navigate the banking maze.
Thuy have a Diploma in Financial Planning and Mortgage Broking. She also have Associate Degree of Business at USQ
ACCOLADES & AWARDS
- 2020 REB Award: Residentail Finance Broker- Finalist
- 2020 MFAA: Residentail Finance Broker - State Finalist
- 2020 The Adviser Better Business Awards: Rising Star - Finalist
- 2020 The Adviser Better Business Awards: Best Customer Services -Finalist
- 2020 Soroptimist International Moreton North Inc SIMNI: International Business Woman of The Year
- 2019 Article call Big Deal feature for Australian Broker issue 16.13
- 2019 Soroptimist International Moreton North Inc SIMNI : Recognising Outstanding Women in Our Community
- 2019 The Adviser Better Business Awards: Rising Star - Finalist
- 2019 MFAA: Young Professional Award - State Finalist
- 2019 MFAA: Young Professional Award - National Finalist
- 2019 MFAA: Young Professional Award - State Winner
- 2019 REB Award: Residentail Finance Broker- Finalist
- 2019 Choice Aggreration: $50 Million in home loan sale
- 2019 Choice Aggreration: $25 Million in home loan sale
- 2018 ThreeBest Rated- Top 3 Mortgage brokers Brisbane, QLD
Jason is an enthusiastic, consistent, organised and valued member of EZ Financing.
He has developed an eye for detail, especially with the information that we as mortgage brokers need to be across these days with data that involves numerical figures, research and organisational skills.
Jason supports the brokers to make sure that your entire experience with EZ Financing is seamless. He is also helping brokers from data entry to settlement of the loan.
Disclaimer: Thuy Hook is an Authorised Credit Representative (no. 456333) of BLSSA Pty Ltd, ACN number: 117 651 760 Australian Credit License number 391237
Head Office: 19 Centre st strathpine qld 4500
chermside office: WOTSO WORKSPACE: Westfield chermside, level 2, near jb hifi
postal address: 19 CENTRE ST STRATHPINE QLD 4500
Servicing the Brisbane and Brisbane North AREAS