Keeping the momentum going in your business has never been easier than with our fast, easy small business
• Borrow between $5,000 and $300,000 • Terms from 3 to 24 months
• Cash flow-friendly repayments – daily or weekly
• Total repayment detailed up front
• No penalty for early repayment
How it works:
All it takes is ten minutes to apply, you get a decision the same day and the money you need could be in your account within 24 hours – so you can get on with business, sooner.
What you need to apply:
If your business has a turnover of more than $6,000 per month and can demonstrate 6 months of trading history, you are free to apply.
• Drivers License
• BSB and account number of your main trading account
• 6 months of latest bank statements
• Plus, for loans of more than $100,000 – financial statements (P&L, aged payables and receivables)
What do you have in mind?
If you need a business loan, for almost anything you can imagine, talk to us today.
• Expand or renovate a commercial premises
• Hire more staff during busy periods
• Increase stock levels to keep up with demand
• Build a new website or boost your marketing
• Invest in new equipment, tools or technology
• Purchase extra stock to cover seasonal demand
• Meet tax obligations
• Manage cash flow
Using a $50,000 loan to purchase stock at a great price on a 12-month term, a retail business could earn an additional $48,000 in margin in 12 months. The loan cost $19,000 yielding a net profit of $29,000.
Homewares Retailer Opportunity:
The store needed to pay in advance for extra stock for Christmas trading to secure a discounted price and maximise revenue opportunities.
Solution: With tax debt, traditional lending wasn’t an option. A loan of $30,000 helped the store owner purchase bulk stock at a 40% discount and run a sales promotion – generating ROI of 13%.
The owner needed funds to refresh the restaurant with a new fit out to increase capacity.
Solution: A loan of $25,000 ensured the restaurant was able to increase capacity in time for the busy Christmas season. Serving more patrons meant an increase of 15% in profits for this period alone.
The clinic needed $75,000 to upgrade high-tech equipment.
Solution: A previous loan to update digital x-ray equipment improved the clinic’s yield threefold. This time, the funds were used to upgrade ultrasound equipment.
We or our lending partner will call you for a quick chat to see if you have any questions, Then, if you're comfortable to proceed, you will be guided through the application.
Disclaimer: Thuy Hook is an Authorised Credit Representative (no. 456333) of BLSSA Pty Ltd, ACN number: 117 651 760 Australian Credit License number 391237
Head Office: 19 Centre st strathpine qld 4500
chermside office: WOTSO WORKSPACE: Westfield chermside, level 2, near jb hifi
postal address: 19 CENTRE ST STRATHPINE QLD 4500
Servicing the Brisbane and Brisbane North AREAS